You choose the schools your children attend, the employment you are in and who you bank with. Why leave your major medical care up to someone else?
Are you in control of the medical care for you and your family?
Choose the freedom to select the best specialists, the best hospitals and ensure you avoid huge waiting lists. Protect your family today!
Do you want the best medical care?
When and where it suits you?
It is a very stressful time when you or a family member need medical treatment or surgery.
- Hospital waiting lists often extend beyond 6 months.
- Wards are often over-crowded and many people are uncomfortable sharing accommodation.
- A simple Hip Replacement costs approximately $28,000
- A Hysterectomy costs between $13,000 - $15,000
- A Prostrate Brachytherapy costs between $24,000 - $26,000
- The removal of a Skin Lesion can cost between $350 - $3,000
- People waiting for Heart Surgery will often experience over 12 months of specialist visits, waiting lists and surgery totalling around $60,000
- The average waiting time to see a specialist is between 8 weeks and 8 months.
As private hospitals continue to develop their capabilities, more and more New Zealanders are choosing to take charge of their medical treatment, ensuring they have freedom of choice and comfort. When you are unprepared for a medical condition and have to be away from work for extended periods whilst on waiting lists, it effects you financially and can also impact on your work and family life. If you own a business the impact can be critical.....
"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the thing yourself!"
Click here to arrange for a Health Insurance Specialist to come and discuss the best possible Health Insurance options for you and your family.....with access to the enitire Medical Insurance market available in New Zealand we can guarantee to tailor make an Insurance plan to suit your individual circumstances.......nothing beats qualified personalised advice.