We may like to think "it will never happen to me" - but we all die, sometimes even prematurely, leaving behind family and loved ones.
What Plans do you have in place to ensure your family can survive without you?
Life cover provides you with a lump-sum payment (tax free) when you die and is essential for those with a family, a business or other financial commitments.
You need Life Insurance to:-
- Pay back your mortgage should the unexpected happen and safeguard your family's future.
- Cover those everyday bills, which may not seem too much of a burden now, but they can really add up. Would your family be able to cover living expenses without you?
- Raise your Children! The cost of raising a family is significant. Ensure your children's education and upbringing is covered if you are not around.
- Protect your retirement savings! In the event of your premature death a lump sum is available, which means the nest egg planned for you, your partner and family isn't put in jeopardy
- Funeral expenses! Your family will be safeguarded from the significant cost of a funeral and the related expenses.
I expect to pass through this life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again.
Click here to contact us and we will arrange for a Qualified Financial Adviser to come and see you to discuss the best Insurance options to suit your individual lifestle and circumstances - because nothing beats personalised qualified advice