Increase your employee / member loyalty and retention. Show a caring attitude by protecting those that are important to you.
Group Schemes tailor-made to suit your group/employment needs
What are the advantages of a Group Scheme?
- The ability to have pre-existing health conditions automatically covered.
- The ability to access benefits at cheaper rates and better terms than you can get as an individual.
- Convenience of purchase and payment.
- Portability of cover if you leave the group.
- Dealing with a Professional group of Advisors.
- Added financial security for families of the employee or member in the event of death, disability, or heavy medical expenses for any members of the family.
- Only New Zealand's Leading Underwriters, with published insurance strength ratings will be considered.
- Will increase employee/member loyalty and retention.
- Improves staff/member morale by showing a caring attitude.
- Can be an effective salary negotiating tool, which can help to reduce pressure on salary increases.
- Ensure key people are protected, minimising productivity losses - particularly with group medical insurance.
- Minimise sick leave liability - with group income protection.
- Relieves employer of a moral obligation to give aid to families of the deceased or disabled employees.
- Group Insurance schemes are easy to install, administer and adjust to changes.
- Costs are moderate and can be estimated with considerable accuracy.
Talk to a PlanWise Financial Advisor today about how to tailor-make your group scheme!